QVNA helps improve quality of life for Queen Village residents through the following services and programs:
- Communication on Topics of Interest to Residents
- Conveniences for Residents
- Covered parking for 180 cars, with monthly rental at below-market rates.
- An information-rich website with an events calendar, what to know about zoning and much more.
- Advocating for Residents
- A point of contact for issues involving City services
- Answers by phone and resources on the web
- Public zoning reviews of proposed plans for building projects
- Neighborhood Stewardship
- Weekly sweeping of street curbs
- Graffiti removal from public places
- Spring and Fall curbside tree planting
- QVNA’s Community Grant Program, in years that it is funded by the Board, accepts applications for a wide range of projects and programs, such as enhancing parks, gardens, playgrounds, clean & green projects, and historic preservation. We also accept grant applications for in-school, after-school, and summer academic and/or learning enrichment programs. Learn more HERE.
- QVNA’s Fiscal Sponsorship Program can help small groups fundraise under the association’s tax-exempt status. This program is based on guidance from the IRS, which considers projects and programs that support QVNA’s mission as “charitable work” on behalf of association. Learn more HERE.
Your support of QVNA through membership, donations and volunteering helps advance our mission of improving quality of life for Queen Village residents.