Neighbor Complaint Report For Alcohol-Licensed Nuisance Businesses

This is NOT a substitute for calling 911. If you are witnessing a nuisance business activity, please report it to 911 before completing this form.

Anonymous complaints may NOT be made using this form. You may file anonymous complaints to the Bureau of Liquor Control Enforcement at 1-800-932-0602.

  • Check the box(es) or that describe what you have witnessed or are currently experiencing.
  • MM slash DD slash YYYY
  • :
  • Drop files here or
    Max. file size: 2 GB, Max. files: 3.
    • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.